About the room
Who lives there
2 male, from 22 to 24 years old, professional, non smokers
Hi everyone! My roommate and I have recently moved into a newly renovated and stylish 3-bedroom apartment with panoramic views sweeping from Greenwich to the Hunters hill skyline and beyond. The property has a newly renovated kitchen and big living spaces. We are looking for one flatmate to join our place.
About the place:
- The apartment contains 2 bathrooms and a separate toilet/powder room (3 total toilets)
- Spacious open plan living and dining area
- All three bedrooms are big and come with built-in wardrobes.
- Kitchen has plenty of storage space
- There is a double lock up garage, space for 2 parked vehicles or can be used as storage units.
- Balcony has views of the water and city and will get plenty of sun during the day
- Unlimited NBN50 WIFI, Kayo, Optus Sports and Netflix all available to share
- Air conditioned
About the room:
- Dimensions are 3.15m x 2.9m
- Room comes with a built-in wardrobe
- Can comfortably fit a queen bed, bed side table and small desk
- Shared spacious bathroom with another roommate – bathroom has 2 separate sinks, bath & shower
About the location:
- Walking distance to Wollstonecraft and St Leonard’s stations. 8 minutes in either direction
- Walking distance to the many shops, café’s, restaurants and grocery stores in North Sydney, St Leonard’s and Crows Nest
- Closest IGA is a 5 min walk away
- 11 mins by train to the CBD
About the roommates:
Cam - 23 years old, moved to Sydney from New Zealand last year. Working full time in finance in the city and out at soccer 3 nights a week. Love my sport and don't mind the odd drink however I am very clean and respectful.
Matt - 23 years old and moved to Sydney from Melbourne for work last year. Working in the city Mon to Fri, 9-5. Likes being active and going to the gym, watching sports (mainly AFL) and going out/having a few drinks
Being new to Sydney, we are both down to explore and visit new places and meet new people. Looking for a roommate who has similar interests, is respectful, clean and social. But we can also respect that everyone needs their own space every now and then.
Listing ID: H200731104648326
Posted on 31 July 2020