About the room
Who lives there
2 mixed gender, from 25 to 40 years old, professional, non smokers
from 25 to 35 years old, professionals
We are a super friendly house looking for a like-minded room mate to join our lovely home in Paddington.
The room available is a spacious, timber-floor bedroom on the 2nd level with a large built-in wardrobe. The room easily fits a queen bed with bedside table and drawers.
You'd be sharing a bathroom with one clean and tidy male, the toilet is separate to the shower.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to move in long term.
The room is available from May 20 . Our old housemate recently bought his own house and has moved out.
More details are below! Don't hesitate to send through a message if you have any questions.
We look forward to meeting you!
Lewis and Jodi
Who are your potential housemates?
- 2 super friendly professionals
- 1 male Lewis / 1 female (Jodi) - (early 30s, not a couple)
- The house is a home, so we're clean and tidy
- Both active, easy-going people who love a good meal, hanging out and a cheeky vino
- Neither of us smoke so we are looking for a non-smoker
- In short, we're laid back and we look forward to meeting you
- The house is a 4 bedroom Queenslander but we keep 1 room spare for guests
- Two bedrooms upstairs (one bathroom), and bedroom with ensuite and guest bedroom downstairs.
- House split over 3 levels
- The house is fully-furnished, you'd just need furniture for the room
- Off street parking with a large garage, on street parking is also available
- Beautiful city views from the front deck. Great for drinks! Courtyard out the back so plenty of space for everyone.
Location details...great spot:
- 5 minute walk to Caxton Street; Suncorp Stadium,The Barracks
- 5 minute drive to Paddington Central
- Bus stop to the city within 2 minute walk
- Internet $22 p/month ea
- Electricity $150 p/quarter ea (approx)
- Water included in rent
- cleaner $60 total (split 3 ways) every three weeks
Rental agreement also means...alas... no pets.
If you have any questions, just shoot us a message!
Listing ID: H1904157400260
Posted on 15 April 2019