About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
Room for Rent: $185 [p/w] (bills inclusive) in Hawthorn
Furnished private room, 5 minutes’ walk to Swinburne University (Hawthorn) and Glenferrie station, 2 weeks’ bond
Very good location and reasonable rent.
Near Swinburne University and close to transport: station and tram stops, supermarkets, restaurants, banks, and grocery stores.
Quiet, private, clean, safe and leafy environment to live in.
The place may be suitable for university students (though anyone is welcome) to share with an easy-going, middle-aged gay couple in a fully equipped unit (one of 4 on the block).
I trust the goodness in people, and so do you, I'm sure.
So, please, no time-wasters.
• Fully furnished room with a single bed, mattress, desks, chairs, wardrobe, own heaters, fan, TV and DVD player.
• Unlimited internet
• Gas, Water, and Electricity
• Netflix and Amazon Prime connection
• Regular cleaning of common areas
• Toilet, washbasin and other fixtures shared with just another person (advertiser)
• Fully furnished kitchen with gas cooking, oven, microwave and own refrigerator, etc.
• On-street car parking available
• 5 min walk to Glenferrie station and Swinburne University of Technology
• 2 min walk to Melbourne University tram: 16 (stop 71-72)
• 5 min walk to tram services: 70 and 75 (stop 32)
• 5-10 min walk to local shops
• 5-10 min walk to 3 supermarkets: IGA, Coles and Woolworths nearby
• One of 4 units in a quiet, cul-de-sac block with garden
We are a quiet living, middle-aged gay couple; I’m ethnically Japanese, however, since I came to Australia in 1984, I would consider myself definitely more ‘Aussie’ and my partner is a New Zealander who has also been in Oz for more than 30 years.
Ideal share mate:
Looking for a like-minded person who is honest, reliable, house-trained (tidy) & independent to share this comfy place with us. We prefer someone who is planning on to stay here long-term (at least 6 months).
I am not a clean-freak, but I do like the place to remain tidy and we share cleaning duties; I am flexible about cooking arrangements.
Long-term partners staying over sometimes is OK (remember, it's a single bed) but I would prefer not to have casual partners to stay.
After all, I am easy-going and open-minded; I trust communication is essential when/if faced with issues/problems.
Thank you for reading my ad.
Listing ID: H21021111617217
Posted on 2 April 2021