About the room
Who lives there
1 female, professional, non smokers
I am flexible with furnishings. If you have your own furniture that you want to use, then that's fine. If you don't, then that is also fine - I will provide the furniture shown in the images on the listing as long as they are still in stock (they have not been purchased yet).
Rent is set at $250/week, which includes unlimited internet and access to amenities. Bills are included in this price.
I will be the only other person living at the property beside you 😊.
- Street parking (side street adjacent to McCredie Rd - 80m walk).
- 1 minute walk to bus stop (40m distance). Bus route 804 - goes to Parramatta Station.
- 3 minute drive from Guildford Station.
- Local shops nearby (500m distance)
- 7 minute drive from Stockland Merrylands & Fairfield Heights Shopping Mall, as well as a 10 minute drive from Westfield Parramatta.
- Approx. 14 minute drive from Western Sydney University Parramatta City Campus & Parramatta South Campus (I am currently enrolled at the Parramatta City Campus).
- Kitchen access (you MUST supply your own food, snacks and beverages but you can use the fridge).
- Laundry access (you must do your own laundry and provide your own laundry supplies).
- Bathroom access (you must provide your own toiletries, as well as bathroom supplies - toilet paper as well).
- You have access to my 75 or 80 inch TV (can't remember which one) and a TV will be installed in your room as well.
I only have a few requirements that MUST be upheld:
- Please DO NOT let my cats outdoors. They may want to go outside and explore, but the fact of the matter is they WILL NOT be able to survive in the big wide world on their own AND cats are terrible for Australia's native wildlife - they're a leading cause for endangering many native wildlife in this country (if I'm not mistaken).
- Please be mindful of how much noise you are making.
- If you want to have people over, limit the number to no more than 5 people (as per government regulations).
- Rent MUST be paid on time. We all got bills to pay if ya know what I mean.
- Respect the space you are occupying. You are responsible for cleaning your space and any mess you make in common areas.
- We must respect each other. This is a big one for me. I require the amount of respect I give. I do understand that we all have our bad days, and I will do my best to be considerate of your feelings on those days. However, a standard of respect must be met by both parties.
A more detailed contract will be available upon lease start date (can provide earlier).
Listing ID: H21021085042678
Posted on 14 July 2021