About the room
Who lives there
1 male, professional, non smokers
from 25 to 55 years old
Accom. available for one person in my spacious home on a pretty acreage, just a few minutes from Pomona & Cooroy. Electricity is included in the rent price! Your private area has three spaces: a newly renovated bedroom; an adjoining smaller room/nook; an ensuite (shower and vanity basin). Be at Eumundi markets (or Pub) by 10 min. and Noosaville by 20 min. Nambour is a cruisy highway drive of exactly 25 min. The beach is within easy reach, then escape the hustle-bustle in a green hinterland home.
No water bills! (we have tank water). Sorry, this property is not suitable for pets.
Here’s what you get:
• Your private bedroom (3.5 x 3.7m = 12.95 sq.m) with a clean and comfortable double bed (bring your own bed if you wish); ceiling fan; large mirrored wardrobe; modern dresser. [BYO bed linen]
• Adjoining private smaller room/nook (1.7 x 2.2m = 3.74 sq.m) suitable for a study; TV room; storage, etc.
• Adjoining private ensuite i.e. a shower-over bath plus a vanity basin with cabinet (2.5 x 2.2m = 5.5 sq.m)
• Covered parking in a large roller-doored car shed
• Your rooms have their own security locked private entrance from the side of the house, a short walk to the car shed
• Your rooms have an internal door to the common areas; lockable for privacy
• You and I will share the common areas of kitchen/dining; 2nd toilet; laundry, and main lounge room.
• Oh yeah, you will also share a lovely large (12m long) in-ground pool overlooked by a large timber gazebo, perfect for relaxing!
• There is a bus-stop right at the bottom of the home’s driveway
About me, your home owner and housemate. I am:
• A fit; active; healthy-eating; non-smoking, professionally employed male in his fifties (but young in dress, heart, and attitude!)
• Easy going with a good sense of humour. I appreciate intelligent conversation and lean towards the green side of world view.
• I generally keep to myself but I can also be good company. I like a moderate drink and a good laugh.
• An ocean swimmer/lover and my hobby is playing electric guitar (but don’t worry, I know how to play through headphones!)
Ideally, I’m looking for someone who is:
• Fully employed
• Intending to stay several months, not weeks
• Definitely a non smoker
• A modest drinker only
• A healthy eater
• Intelligent, and a good conversationalist who likes a laugh
• Keen on music (e.g. blues or alternative or Double J. Sorry, not Metal) and doesn’t mind it turned up occasionally at times of leisure, e.g. Friday night cook-ups.
• Clean and tidy and respectful of another's home and property
• Not intending to have a regular sleepover guest (infrequently it is cool, but it is single accommodation, not double)
Your room is high speed NBN-ready, just chose your own provider/plan and it's all yours.
Also, to save us both time in our searches, I will be upfront…
If you are into right-wing politics; racism; sexism; homophobia; climate change denial, or pseudoscience like crystals or “healing” practices (etc.), we will NOT be compatible.
So, if you are interested, please contact me and we can talk further.
Listing ID: H190319105933279
Posted on 18 June 2019